Friday, July 15, 2011

Sky Prarie

Tuesday, July 5th I spent the evening with Friends, Romans, and Countrymen...minus the Romans and Countrymen.
I was joined by my wife as well as Joe and Emily and our perpetual fifth wheel David (of David Hastings Photography...your one stop shop for all your photo and video needs).  We spent the night drinking (except Emily who had to go to work still that night) and cavorting. I had my camera with and thought "hey look at these pretty people...I wish my friends weren't in the way". All jesting aside, I realized that I hang out with a lot of attractive people. So much so that I get angry at the ugly chud in the background ruining the shot until I realize he's holding a camera...and it's me...in a reflection. Enjoy the photos and thanks for reading.












No comments:

Post a Comment